CITY OF MALMÖ
Here you will find information / history about Malvin.se and service innovation behind off2off.
Do you want to see a demo of the service that off2off offer so you go into the http://www.off2off.se/demo
For over two years we have worked together with the City of Malmö and Malvin.se. We have achieved great success and a lot of attention together. Malvin is dear to my heart because it is one of the first services we have built up in the concept and service innovation that we at off2off developed.
From 6 May 2013 up to December 31, 2014 City of Malmö through our service on www.malvin.se saved:
- 6.7 million, which is equivalent to 15 pieces teacher’s annual salary costs
- 174.2 tons of CO2, equivalent to 60 cars yearly production
- 1.49 GWh, which corresponds to 57 electrically heated family houses electricity consumption.
Moreover, it has led to a number of people got jobs through the Job Malmo, a total of more than three full-time employees. The potential show today at a savings potential of over 17 million / year in the continued development of the concept.
For us it is important to know what customers think of us. Therefore, we conducted a user survey of Malvin.se in June 2014 together with research firm attitude in Karlstad. We were very pleased with the results showing that users of Malvin.se were very satisfied, totaling 296 respondents. We had an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale on all issues. has conducted the survey.
The main findings were:
- The rating 4.8 (5 = strongly agree) on the claim that “Malvin.se contribute to a sustainable economic organization”
- The rating 4.7 (5 = strongly agree) on the claim that “Malvin.se contribute to an environmentally sustainable organization”
- The rating 4.6 (5 = strongly agree) “It is easy to understand our unique standardized rating scale of quality”
Comments such as
“I could not be happier with Malvin. All municipalities in the country, should embrace this idea. “
“Very clever way to prove responsibility for, inter alia, taxpayer money, environment, organizational economy which should be displayed outside. “
Since off2off has several users of our system so we can optimize the process of development, operation, support and maintenance for our customers. It is a great advantage against proprietary systems, then we work with this as our main job and several may be involved including sharing of development costs.
We have lifted the city of Malmö as a good example – it has given considerable attention
We have chosen to highlight our cooperation in a number of notable articles, reports and interviews in which s innovative capabilities to want to invest in Malvin.se highlighted as a good example.
- Nominated for the Göta Prize. Final in November
- After an interview with off2off in August was Malvin selected as one of five finalists for the CIO Awards in the category “Best sustainable projects”.
- On 15 September, the Environmental Protection Agency up our cooperation in the letter “Proposed measures for a more sustainable consumption” to the Ministry of Environment as a good example of good inter-agency cooperation “ Environmental Protection Agency
- Debate article Better for the environment and more money over New Wermlandstidningen
- Malmö extends reuse agreement magazine Recycling & Environmental Technology
- TV report Profitable municipal thing changing Reports of SVT Rapport / Sydnytt of Malmö’s portal / project Malvin.se
- “Block” for municipalities save millions newspaper Environment & Development
- Overhead machinery hot bytes in Malmo Metro Skåne
- off2off makes the economy and the environment to the winner of Swedish Enterprise
- His idea school desk prolongs the life of today’s society 29
- Malmo recover tax money newsletter CSR in Practice No. 116
- off2off saves money and reduces costs for municipalities and counties ALMI Värmland
- public assets spins again Waste and Environment No. 1 2013
- Malmo signs agreement with off2off OffentligaAffarer.se
Ends with quotes from Katarina Pelin, former environmental director and the person who was our first contact with the city of Malmö.
“Off2off is a company that works with green IT, which in a very simple way so they get us to use things more than once, and saves a lot of money which we can use to hire teachers or develop care for the rather”
These are just some examples of the positive attention we got together for our cooperation. We think it has been good for both the City of Malmö’s brand as well as for ours.
We are happy and proud Malvin.se and cooperation have meant that we have further developed the concept with additional functionality to be able to better match our customers’ challenges.
CEO / Social Entrepreneur
(Service innovation of the year in Sweden 2013)
“Recycling is bad reuse! “