As a knowledge leader and research driven company, we want to make available our knowledge further.
We do this by offering our knowledge of lectures, workshops, panel discussions in several areas. Below is a selection of some lectures we offer.
BUSINESS CREATION, INNOVATION AND SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Sustainable entrepreneurship – a trip with the family
- Servicification – services designed to support a process of innovation.
- From start to finish – A journey through the Swedish innovation system
- Service innovation in the public sector -insikter and experience
- Research projects of 1.3 billion SEK – from the idea to the knowledge leader and research driven companies
- Communication through Social media- an opportunity / necessity for startup businesses
- Crowdfunding – so it failed
- Social entrepreneurship – easy to get out of bed, but you also want to have breakfast on the table
- Marketing in a knowledge / micro
- Startup in public sector- Lessons from a trip with the public sector as the first market
- Concepts and KPI´s- Missing they create new ones.
RESOURCE & CIRCULAR / COLLABORATIVE ECONOMY
- Circular Economy- How are we doing in the public and private organizations?
- Collaborative Economics in the public sector – cooperation a cornerstone and trust the capital.
- Communicating waste prevention in organisationen- How will the purchase of new products get lower priority
- Being a gamechanger- Transformative companies without local customers, but demands by the Nordic Council of Ministers
- Better for the environment, saving time, money and create new jobs – the benefits of structured reuse
- Several local jobs without higher costs – How can we create new jobs with existing resources!